General Standards Training Class & EXAM 2013-1
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Sponsor: UF/Miami-Dade County Cooperative Extension Service
You should attend General Standards training if:
- you are a grower or you are employed by a grower. (You will also need to take the Private Applicator exam.)
- you work for a government agency or a corporation and you need a license in one or more of:
- Ornamental & Turf
- Ag Tree Crop or Ag Row Crop
- Public Health
- Natural Areas Mgt
- you need to take the Limited Certification Structural or Lawn & Ornamental Exam and would like a refresher course.
- you need CEUs to renew your license. This class grants 4.0 General Standards / Core CEUs.
What should I bring to the class? You must bring a government-issued photo ID to take the exam. If you are attending for CEUs, please bring your license number and government-issued photo ID. Bring a pen or pencil so you can take notes. This is a closed book exam.
When can I take the written exams? The 50-question multiple choice exam will be administered at the end of the class. For those needing to take retake an exam, they are administered on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9:00 a.m. at the John D. Campbell Ag Center, 18710 SW 288th Street, Homestead. Please call Lize at (305) 248-3311 x242 to schedule your exam.
Pesticide Training Class Policy:If you are unable to attend a training class, please call Lize at (305) 248-3311 ext. 242 at least 24 hours in advance. If there is an emergency (death in the family, illness, accident or similar unavoidable conflict) after that point, please call as soon as possible after the class (within a week) and we will transfer your registration to the next identical class or the next class of your choosing. Otherwise, your payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.