General Interest (Americas): What DynoChem Can Do for Process Safety
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM (CDT)
In this webinar, Dr Wilfried Hoffmann will review the broad range of process safety calculations that may be carried out easily using DynoChem, including:
- modeling both the desired and undesired reaction(s)
- writing the reactions in the same way that chemists think; not forcing oversimplified behaviour
- extracting process understanding from calorimetry/ heat flow data
- predicting reactor and jacket temperature profiles on scale-up, including how these impact the chemistry
- simulating hazard scenarios and optimising reaction conditions to maximize TMR (time to maximum rate), taking proper account of kinetics.
Timing: 16.30 Central Europe, 15.30 London/Dublin, 10.30 US Eastern, 9.30 US Central, 7.30 US Pacific
Timezones: Click here to check the local time of the event in your timezone.
Registration is open to DynoChem customers and prospective customers from industry, academia and government.
No hands-on access to DynoChem is required to attend or benefit from this event.
Event audio will be available via your computer speakers and headset. If attending using your own computer, check your setup here before the meeting.