Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
About the Party:
Geeks from Gangnam is an event with an International flavor. We invite anyone who wants to network and build connections with people from all across the world, while enjoying live musical performances by popular Korean bands GALAXY EXPRESS & GOONAM.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, journalist, investor, or just an avid SXSW enthusiast - come join us for free drinks and delicious appetizers - and a night to remember!
While you're here, don't forget to connect with us @SXSWgangnam, and tweet about the party (#SXSWgangnam) to let your friends know! We'd love to get your help in spreading the word.
Seven startups from Korea will also be there at the event to talk about their products, have deep geeky conversations, or to party with you. These include:
- Sentence Lab - the creators of ClipPick
- VCNC - the genuises behind the ever-popular Venture-backed app: Between
- FazeCat - the artsy makers of the addictive game Paladog
- GreySox - the creators of Happen.in app
- FXgear - the reason why a number of high-profile AAA games look so realistic
- Flitto - the crowdsourcing app eager to remove geographic and cultural bounderies
- AHIKU - the folks that allow us to make beautiful and shareworthy video clips through their app, Recood
We can't wait to meet you all - and hope to have a great evening full of fun and memories.
Note: RSVP does not guarantee entry. Early arrival is suggested
About the Organizer:
Banks Foundation for Young Entrepreneurs was established in mid-2012 to promote entrepreneurship and help build a startup culture, community and ecosystem in South Korea. It was founded by an association of 20 major banks, each contributing more than $10-20 million.
The Center for Entrepreneurship
The Banks Foundation for Young Entrepreneurs is also opening a space in the heart of Gangnam area, where founders, investors, designers and hackers can connect. This 30,000sqft Center will provide co-working space, a lounge, dedicated offices, an area for casual meet-ups, as well as rooms for seminars and conferences. There will also be a platform (online and offline) for aspiring entrepreneurs to learn about tech, design and business.
Other organizers include: YouNoodle.com