Gear-Up Louisville - Business Conference
Thursday, October 20, 2016 from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM (EDT)
Thursday, October 20 - 2016
Goal of the Conference:
The main goal of Gear-Up is to inspire, inform, and engage the local small business community to reach new heights of success. Second to that is to get you and your business out of status quo and moving in an accelerated upward direction!
Reasons to Attend:
- Be inspired by area success stories told by the founders, owners, and key storytellers. Think about it, where are you going to experience this much amazing stuff in one place in one day?
- Learn best practices with insights and tools to take your own business to a new level of success. If you don't want to learn stuff to grow your business, don't come.
- Connect and engage with other business owners throughout the day to build a stronger professional network. Unless you already know everybody, you need to be there.
Who Should Attend:
If you are a small business owner in the Louisville and Southern Indiana area - be there! If you work with a small business - you need to be there.
TOPICS OF THE DAY:
- Succession Planning
- Online Marketing
- Working With Millenials
- Using the Lean Startup Model for Your Business
- Being A Super Entrepreneur
- Marianne Barnes, Master Distiller, Old Taylor Distillery
- Cara Silletto, Owner, Crescendo Strategies
- Ontra Caples, Down Home Tea
- Gil Roberts, Phone Falcon & Lean Startup Specialist
- Pam Bennett-Martin, Owner, Bennett & Bennett Insurance
- Charlie Robbins, Owner, Shelf Genie
- Christy Smallwood, Founder, Arkham Executive and producer of Gear-Up
- Charlene Burke, Search By Burke Marketing Group
Other Important Notes:
- Mark Klein, The Corp Jester is returning to keep the energy high and fun happening between the segments.
- Brakfast and Lunch is included. You won't get hungry.
- Plenty of parking on-site.
- You walk away with some pretty useful strategies and tools to use in your business.
- Partnership opportunities are available from $5 to $5,000.
Have questions about Gear-Up Louisville - Business Conference? Contact Christy Smallwood, Arkham Executive (502) 595-7157