GCCISD Senior Dinner and An Apply Texas Application Night
Tuesday, October 8, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The GCCISD's College and Career Readiness Team is hosting a Senior Apply Texas Night at Robert E. Lee High School. We are happy to invite all GCCISD Seniors to attend the event. We will be serving dinner from 6:30 until 7:00 to the senior an one adult. After dinner we will move to computer labs located on campus and complete an Apply Texas application.
On ApplyTexas you can accomplish a multitude of tasks including:
- Apply for admission to any Texas public university, as well as to participating community and private colleges.
- Apply for undergraduate, international and graduate admission.
- Copy a submitted application to another institution.
- Submit your application essays online.
- Apply for scholarships from participating universities.
- Apply for housing with participating universities.
- Search for and view both general and university?specific information.
Dinner will be served for the first 100 seniors, plus their one adult guest who register. If you are interested in having dinner with us, you must complete the registration form.
Please print your ticket and bring it with you to the event.
When & Where
Your campus College and Career Counselor
GCM Tiffany Upshaw 281-421-4400
RSS Clara Monroe 281-420-4500
REL Robin Galvan or Jennifer Guillory 281-420-4535