God Belongs In My City Jacksonville has an exhibitor's area open on MAY 3, @9:00am-1:00pm Saturday Morning. The exhibitor's area is located in Jacksonville HEMMING PLAZA. This is a high traffic area where many of people will pass thru to our main event. There is also a LIMITED amount of vendors this Years. This event will attract well over 1,000 people. The crowd is made up of a diverse group of people; church leaders, youth pastors, pastors, volunteers, artists, and lots of fans of the music and the movement. This is a great opportunity for you to present your products and your resources to a unique influential demographic from Jacksonville Florida.
1. We understand you may be excited to share your products and resources with people, but we ask that you do this in a professional manner and you're not trying to pressure or "hustle" people to buy your stuff.
2. You are free to promote your organization or your products and sell T-Shirts, CD's, magazines, books, DVD's, and other resources. You are NOT permitted to sell any food, candy, or drinks at your booth.
3. You are encouraged to set your booth up in a presentable fashion with posters and banners and we also encourage you to have a free item to give away to the concert attendees (ie: promo CD, DVD, magazine, or candy - no gum please).
4. As this is a Christ Centered event we ask that none of your material has content that would go against the mission of the GBIMC Prayer Walk event. The GBIMC planning team reserves the right to decide what is appropriate.
5. Please be respectful of the GBIMC staff and volunteers and adhere to the hours we have set for this event. Vendor sign in is at 8:30am and all booths must begin to shut down at 12:30pm and exhibitors must be off the park 1:00pm
*Note: By purchasing an exhibitors table you are accepting the above Guidelines, if any of these guidelines are not met the GBIMC team has the right to decide if any disciplinary action is needed.
All Exhibitor's must provide thier own canaopy-chairs and tables for thier booth space.
Every vendor Must have a C.O.I-(certificate of insurance). Please email us to get a copy what type of C.O.I. you need. @ Gbimcjaxfl@gmail.com