Greater Brooklyn Health Coalition
April 2013 Membership Meeting
The State of Brooklyn's Healthcare System - Crisis or Opportunity?
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Get an up-to-the-minute briefing on the status of Brooklyn hospital closings and mergers;
- Hear a roundtable discussion on the state of Brooklyn's rapidly changing healthcare system, with a focus on what we can do now to improve the outcome;
- Honor Judy Wessler with GBHC's Brooklyn Health Connector Award;
- Highlight some of GBHC's member agencies; and
- Network with local community leaders and GBHC member agencies.
Keynote: The Status of Brooklyn Hospital Closings and Mergers - Judy Wessler
Roundtable on Brooklyn's Healthcare System - Moderated by Young Lee, Director of Training and Development, Coney Island Hospital and Vice President, GBHC
Presentation of Brooklyn Health Connector Award
Closing Remarks - Carine Jocelyn, Executive Director, Diaspora Community Services and Vice President, GBHC
Registration is required; no walk-ins allowed.
Individuals seeking to learn more about GBHC are welcome to attend a membership meeting for free, but are expected to pay annual membership dues or $50 per person to attend subsequent meetings. If you are unsure if you or your agency is a member, please see a current list of GBHC's members here: https://brooklynhealth.org/members.php or call Rita at 718-462-8654 x37002.
Tables will be provided for GBHC members in good standing only to display flyers for their upcoming programs and services. Specific requests must be emailed to email@example.com.
We are looking for a sponsor for light refreshments. Please contact Kimberly George at 718-462-8654 x37001 if your agency is able to help.
Greater Brooklyn Health Coalition – Working to make Brooklyn a healthier place since 1997!