At the Gay Couples Institute, couples are always asking us to provide fun date ideas; things to do to break up the busy work week; and new ways to reconnect with their partner and to spend more time together.
Our Answer: You can reconnect by giving energy to your friendship. We've created the space for you to do this over complimentary drinks (alcohol and non-alcoholic) and appetizers, socializing, and prizes from iTunes, Amazon, Starbucks, Zappos.com, Target, dinner for two to Destino & more. You'll also have the option to win more prizes through a humorous new game called "Don't Get Me Started" - a fun way to learn something new about your partner and laugh along the way.
Registration Closes 24 hours Before Event: Please click below to reserve a spot for you and your partner ...
To continue your date, you can make reservations for dinner at DESTINO Nuevo Latino Bistro directly at 415.552.4451. Wouldn’t this be a great way to start your evening?
We've had over 351 couples reconnect with Gay Date Night since 2010. Come join us for some fun and socializing over drinks and appetizers.
Open to all gay and lesbian couples.
Come join us in 2014 with more fun, more laughs, more giveaways and more connecting!
We hope to see you all there,
Hosted by: Gay Couples Institute and PISCO/ DESTINO
FEEDBACK (from SurveyMonkey):
What did you like most about the event?
"I loved how the games and activities we were given, my partner and I talked about things we never do because we think we know those answers already. Thank you!!!" 1/17/2014
"Talking to the event organizers; the quality time exercise." 1/13/2014
"Got to chat with a two other couples." 1/13/2014
"I love any chance to play a couple's game. Also, free booze." 1/12/2014
"It's just fun." 1/12/2014
Anything more you'd like to tell us?
- We thoroughly enjoyed our first event meeting other like-minded couples and being taken care of by great hosts. Definitely looking forward to attending future events. - Comment by Mike & Jason —
- Thanks for hosting this. We had a great time meeting other couples. We’ll definitely go again! - Comment by KB —
- Date Night was awesome! I really appreciate you guys putting this event together and further emphasizing the importance of turning towards! Im definitely going to tell my friends about this! I look forward to future Date Night events! Thanks again! - Comment by RLD
- Had a fun time and it was nice to see other couples since the Castro bars mainly cater to singles. Location, drinks, food and games were great! - Comment by Matt
- It was fun to go out in Castro and see other couples like us out. It would have been nice to meet even more couples. Looking forward to the next one. - Comment by Tim & Derrick
When & Where
Gay Couples Institute
The Gay Couples Institute™ (GCI) offers supportive and therapeutic services to same-sex couples including relationship counselling, live workshops and web seminars in order to help them create and keep healthy relationships. Founded by two partnered therapists, Alapaki Yee and Salvatore Garanzini, GCI’s gay relationship clinic in San Francisco (the first of its kind) is staffed by some of the most well-trained gay and lesbian couples therapists in the country.