Stop by and refuel at Gannett’s Media Lounge anytime throughout the day for up-to-the-minute news, and a chance to recharge while enjoying free wifi, coffee and some of the famous flavors of Austin.
GANNETT MEDIA LOUNGE SCHEDULE
9:00 – 11:00am
Houndstooth Coffee & Peached Tortilla Tacos
9:30 – 9:45am
“Brew Your Own Coffee!” with Houndstooth Coffee
Presentation & Interview
Owner, Sean Henry
10:15 – 10:30am
“Brew Your Own Coffee!” with Houndstooth Coffee
Presentation by Owner, Sean Henry
10:45 – 11:00am
“Taco Talk” with Peached Tortilla
Founder, Eric Silverstein
12:00 – 12:15pm
“Meat-Up” with The Salt Lick
Owner/Pit Master, Scott Roberts
The Salt Lick Bar-B-Que, Beer & Basketball Viewing Party,
Hosted by USA TODAY SPORTS
RSVP and tweet @Gannett using #GANNETTLOUNGE for a chance to win an iPad mini.
2013 GANNETT MEDIA LOUNGE SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below the 2013 Gannett Media Lounge Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of USA TODAY (“Sponsor”), Gannett Co., Inc. and their respective affiliated companies, contractors and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees and contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 AM, February 26, 2013 and end at 3:00 PM, March 10, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter submit a message about your hometown, favorite Austin food and goal(s) for attending SXSW, using the hashtag #GANNETTLOUNGE. [There is no limit on the number of entries that may be submitted by one entrant.]
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entrites, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or techinical failures of any kind including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsr. Standard text messaging rates apply for text messages sent and received from mobile devices according to the terms and conditions of the entrant's wireless service. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Ad blocking software may need to be disabled so that it does not interfere with processing your entry. Multiple entries from an entrant in one day will be ineligible and the entrant will be disqualified. All entries become property of Sponsor. By entering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to recieve e-mails or text messages from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email or text received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection/ Prize & Odds. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about March 10, 2013 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) Winner will receive an iPad mini. [ARV:$356.14] Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about March 10, 2013 via message on to his/her Twitter account. Failure to reach winner via Twitter or failure of winner to respond to notification, within three (3) business days, may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and the selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, winner must send an email to Diane Burstein at firstname.lastname@example.org. Valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes Winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
7. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Twitter. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Twitter or any of its services.
8. Sponsor. The 2013 Gannett Media Lounge Sweepstakes is sponsored by USA TODAY. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Official Rules, USA TODAY, 7950 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22108. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Diane Burstein at email@example.com, (212) 715-5507.
Flurry is optimizing the mobile experience. Flurry’s market-leading analytics software is in over 400,000 smartphone and tablet apps on over 1.2 billion devices worldwide, giving the company the deepest understanding of mobile consumer behavior. Flurry has turned this insight into accelerated revenue and growth opportunities for app developers, and new ways for brands and marketers to engage their audiences. Flurry has raised over $50 million in venture funding and has offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Chicago and Mumbai. For more information, please visit www.Flurry.com.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.