GANIGP 27th Annual Product Expo and Reverse Trade Show
Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 1:00 PM - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Georgia Chapter of NIGP 27th Annual Product Expo and Reverse Trade Show is the premier showcase event for suppliers and vendors to meet with government agency purchasing professionals as well as have the opportunity to learn how to do business with every level of state government at our new venue, Americas Mart Atlanta. Network with Directors and staff of the following: State Purchasing Department; City, County and Local Municipalities; State Universities and Colleges; K-12 School Districts. All governmental employees attend for free. Exhibitor sponsorships are still available. This is by far the most economical way to expand your business by learning how to do business with governemental agencies and meeting governmental purchasers face to face. Detail information can be found at www.ganigp.org.
When & Where
Georgia Chapter of National Institute of Governmental Purchasing
We identify ourselves as GANIGP and as a group of dedicated procurement professionals from across the state of Georgia subscribing to the purposes of:
1) Establishing cooperative relationships among public purchasing professionals for the development of efficient public purchasing methods and practices;
2) Encouraging maintenance of ethical standards in public purchasing;
3) Promoting uniform public purchasing laws and simplified standards and specifications;
4) Collecting and disseminating information useful to public purchasing professionals;
5) Promoting the interchange of ideas and experiences within the purchasing profession;
6) Encouraging research and investigation in public purchasing;
7) Promoting ongoing training and certification of those engaged in public purchasing;
8) Sponsoring such other activities as may be useful in providing its Members with knowledge for efficient procurement;
9) Striving by all legitimate means to advance the public purchasing profession; and
10) Observing the purposes, aims, and objectives of the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, Inc. (NIGP).