Wednesday, June 4, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
reInsight is the real estate industry's most advanced MLS on-line system. Incorporating such features as map based searching, CMA reports integrated with MLS and public record sales, historical parcel information and customer relationship management, reInsight provides members the information they need in a system that is easy to navigate.
Student learning objectives:
- To understand how to change the search template
- To understand the available workflows for viewing listing data and details
- To understand the use of the mapping tools to identify a geographic area to be included in the listing search
- Learn the efficient ways to review the listing search results to find listings that fit your client's needs
- Learn the basic workflow to produce a useful CMA to help your client make a viable sales offer or to set a sales price
- To communicate the policies of GREC and GaMLS TI
- To provide the student with the basic system requirements
- To understand system access procedures
- To understand the benefits of reInsight to the agent users
- To provide a framework of the class presentation style for all the major training subjects
- To understand the personalization features of organizing the widgets while emphasizing the importance and purpose of the MLS controlled widget
- To understand the listing search workflow when searching for listings for a buyer
Please note: Georgia MLS user ID and password required.
For more information, contact the Metro Brokers Academy at 404.836.4040.
When & Where
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is a full-service real estate brokerage with more than 1700 sales associates, each with access to 25 offices throughout metro Atlanta and North Georgia. The company commits its resources to providing the finest environment for its real estate agents including technology, training and marketing.