GAMeBoi LA, 18+ Every Friday @ RAGE
* Free Entry before 9:30pm (no guestlist required).
* Paid General Admission after 9:30pm. Discounted Entry on Guestlist until 11pm.
* Please note, separate guestlist signup is required for each individual event.
* GAMeBoi LA Resident VJ LaRock & VJ Jason Lin (main floor)
* GAMeBoi LA Resident DJ Ernie Pearl (back room)
Special Attractions & Giveaways This Month
* 12/6/2013 Britney Spears - Britney Jean CD Album Giveaway
* 12/13/2013 Miley Cyrus Album Giveaway; Talent Search with Dance Crew thatONEcompany
* 12/20/2013 Christmas Raffle Giveaway
* 12/27/2013 Year End Party - Top 10 Countdown with Glow Giveaways; Talent Search with Dance Crew New Generation
Check back here for all upcoming events.
Support Our Sponsors
Get 20% off your underwear order at Underwear Trunk!
Just enter promo code "vienocturne.me"
Download Hornet, Gay Social Networking App!
More info @ http://gethornet.com/
Warning: Anyone under the age of 21 years old is prohibited to drink or hold alcoholic beverages at any time. Violators will be immediately escorted out, including all individuals involved in the incident.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
GAMeBoi LA is an 18+ event. Please bring a valid government ID (e.g. Driver License, Identification Card, Passports, Foreign Government IDs).
Unaccepted: No photocopies, student/college IDs, or DMV temporary printouts..
Over 70% of the crowd is over 21+ with a median age of 24. Teehee. Stats. <8D
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Make sure to print them out and bring them to the event. Or go green and download the Eventbrite app on your smartphone!
What is the refund policy?
All sales are final. ^_^;
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
GAMeBoi (produced by ClubLife) is the longest running and most recognized 18+ gay Asian dance party drawing thousands of attendees in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
GAMeBoi nights attract a social, influential, and aspirational audience weekly in Los Angeles and monthly in San Francisco with its diverse array of music (top 40, hip-hop, EDM, and Asian pop) high-definition video projection, fully staffed and stocked bars, the newest and hottest go-go boys, and exclusive performances.