Vincent J. Gallo, Esq., an attorney engaged in the practice of real estate law in New York, cordially invites you, his colleagues, to participate in a seminar, dialogue, and "round table," the subject matter of which will address the following topics:
- Sellers' Concessions in light of NYSBA Opinion 817 and NJSBA Opinion 710
- Home inspections and attorney exposure to liability
- H.R. 3915: Mortgage Reform and Anti-Predatory Lending Act of 2007 and related Bills
- Sub-Prime Mortgages and attorney exposure to liability
- Attorney exposure on related real estate matters
The "round table" will be held on February 7, 2008 from 2:30PM until 5:30PM in Judge Straniere's Courtroom at 927 Castleton Avenue, Staten Island, NY. Attendance is FREE but gratuitous contributions made payable to the Richmond County Bar Association will be gladly accepted. Refreshments will be served.
The "round table" will include Vincent J. Gallo, Esq., as Moderator, Hon. Philip S. Straniere, Chief Judge of the Civil Court of the City of New York: Richmond County and Acting Supreme Court Justice, Richard Corash, Esq., Chairman of the Grievance Committee: Richmond County Bar Association, Wayne Ozzi, Esq., Chairman of the Ethics Committee: Richmond County Bar Association and Counsel to Hon. Robert Gigante, Surrogate of the State of New York, County of Richmond, and Peter J. Weinman, Esq., real estate counsel.
Seating is limited, so please register online now: www.Gallo.EventBrite.com.