Future of Connected Cars; Connectivity, Apps, Internet, and Automotive Trends
Friday, August 23, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
HOT CARS, COOL APPS
Future of Connected Cars: Connectivity, Apps, Internet, Telematics Trends
Connected car systems bring online music, social networking and Internet search to your dashboard.
Major manufacturers are now oplanning strategies for connecting to the Internet,not just for the luxury, high-end market, but for most drivers.
What is the future of apps, devices and connectiveness in cars?
- How should cars connect?
- Will apps be included as standard or after market?
- Who owns the cloud functions?
- What are top trends for mobile apps in cars?
- How will safety concerns be integrated with Internet systems?
- Will smartphone apps be found on the dashboard?
- How do Internet systems enforce customer safety?
- How much will consumers spend?
- What do consumers demand?
- What to expect for 2013 models?
- What trends will show up for new for electric and hybrid vehicles?
- What's hot in the after market categories?
- How will connectivity interface with hybrid and electric cars?
- How to make buying decision for 2013 models?
- What types of entertainment features will be offered--music, streaming, gaming
- How will connectivity and devices impact safety?
Examples of Connected Apps:
• Connected audio like music from Pandora
• Social media--Interface with Facebook and Twitter to send or receive updates using the in-dash display, or to read incoming updates and messages aloud through the vehicle's speakers.
• Search and navigation--full size iamage, bolster navigation systme, Bing and Google search, Yelp, Open table.
• Dashboard--Connect with phone by bluetooth
• Auto stereoscopic 3D displays tailored to natural viewing habits
• Cloud in the Car: How are manufacturers extending their brand experience beyond the automobile - staying connected with consumers wherever they might navigate.
Who Should Attend
People who love Cars and the Internet.
Developers of apps
Purchasers of cars who are planning their next purchase
Manufacturers, retailers, advertising, agencies, digital agencies, media buyers, tech, digital media services, financial services, web services, performers, musicians, attorneys, venues, digital services, mobile, investors, video, music
DETAILS OF SCHEDULE
2:00-2:30 Keyote Analyst on Market Opportunity
2:30-3:20 Car Manufacruer/apps OEMS
Apps, Demos, Emerging Trends
5:30-7:00 Networking Reception
Free to first 100 to register
$50 Demo Trable during networking
$95 Demo to audience
Demo table and 3 minutes demo or pitch to audience . This means you can give a 3 minutes demo during program to audience, bring a laptop, computer or device to place on a demo table during networking. You can meet investors, get feedback, or seek partners or customers.
Info: EventAngellaunch.com or 310 736 1541
Refunds: As with all events we do not issue refunds, but you can transfer your ticket or apply credit toward a future event.
APPLY TO SPEAK AT THIS EVENT
We are now accepting speakers for the panel. We do not require sopnsorship and there is no fee. You can give a presentation or join a panel discussion. Send us topics, bio, examples of your customers to speakers@AngelLaunch.com. |
APPLY TO SPONSOR THIS EVENT
You can also be an event sponsor such as dealership looking for customer leads or online car buying service. Your benefits include speaking on panel, giving presentation, entire attendee list, advance promotion, logo on website, display of cars in parking lot, and demo table. Call 310 736 1541 for details or email Sponsor@Angellaunch.com.
MEDIA OUTLETS AND TRADE ASSOCIATIONS
BECOME A SUPPPORTING PARTNER AND INVITE YOUR MEMBERS
We welcome media partners and trade associations to be supporting partners. You help promote to your members in exchange for free or discounted tickets, and members can host tables at reduced rates. Contact us at Partners@AngelLaunch.com
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR FUTURE EVENTS
You can join our mailing list for notices of other events including free parties, mixers and industry conferences. Join at www.joinihf.eventbrite.com