San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Fitness Plus is excited to host the fifth annual Furry 5K and One-mile Fun Walk for you and your dog! A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Saint Francis Medical Center Inpatient Rehabilitation pet therapy program. You do not have to have a dog to participate, but dogs are welcome.
New this year, the Furry 5K is an official Cape Girardeau Road Runners Grand Prix race!
- $20 (+ online processing fee) if registered by June 3; $25 (+ online processing fee) if registered after June 3
- Participants receive a Dri-FIT T-shirt; dogs receive a neckerchief
- Friday, June 14, 10 am-6 pm at Missouri Running Co.
- Or, on race day, during registration (7-7:45 am)
Timing and Awards:
- Results announced around 9 am
- One-mile walk will not be timed
- Trophies will be awarded to the top overall male and female
- Medals will be awarded to the top three in each age group
- No retractable leashes
- No dogs younger than 6 months
- No leashes longer than 8 feet
- No female dogs in heat
- No aggressive dogs
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times
- All dogs must be current on their vaccinations
- Please clean up after your dog – supplies will be provided in your race packet.
Course: Scenic with rolling hills, but not too “ruff;” the last portion is on the north trail toward Walden Park
Parking: Limited parking is available in the Saint Francis Immediate Convenient Care lot at the corner of Lexington and North Kingshighway. You can easily access the trail behind it to get to Missouri Running Co.
If you have any questions, please email Sandy Duncan or call 573-331-5312.
When & Where
Fitness Plus is the cornerstone of Saint Francis Medical Center’s Health and Wellness Center, a medically integrated facility combining fitness, wellness and rehabilitation in one convenient location. It has been recognized by Fitness Management magazine for program innovation, administrative management and facility design and was awarded the “best of aquatics” recognition by Aquatics International. Members have access to highly trained staff, the most up-to-date fitness equipment and classes, an aquatics area with four pools, the region’s largest indoor track and comfortable surroundings with amenities to meet all of their fitness and wellness needs.