San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
EVENT 360 UNIVERSITY: Fundraising Analytics for the Rest of Us
- Do you have a habit of collecting data rather than insights?
- Are you good at reading numbers, but not great at turning data into stories?
- Are you interested in understanding more about your data and the growing field of analytics, but never seem to have the spare time to devote to it?
During this full-day workshop, Event 360’s senior fundraising and analytics consultants will teach you the best ways to analyze, monitor and act on your event and peer-to-peer program data. Working with an actual event data set, we’ll help you understand how to slice-and-dice your data to establish key metrics and benchmarks, set up a framework for monitoring those metrics, and identify the key themes and trends in your data. We’ll also recommend some ways to stay on top of the fast moving field of fundraising analytics.
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
You will leave this training with clear methods and action steps for:
- Developing data mining models using your own data
- Applying analytics to event fundraising, marketing and operations
- Moving from analysis to better segmentation and targeting
- Translating your data into a compelling story
- Tying analytical insights to outcomes and impact
- Understanding advanced data analysis and predictive analytics capabilities of Microsoft Excel
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR
Designed for peer-to-peer and event fundraisers, event chairs and development and marketing staff who want to improve their event fundraising results, this course will teach participants to unlock more value from your event participants, team captains, and top fundraisers.
This course is led by Event 360 senior data consultant Laurie Schaecher. Prior to joining Event 360, Laurie was Deputy Executive Director of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's New York City Chapter. As DED, she was responsible for all event fundraising, ranging from athletic endurance events to black tie dinners to golf tournaments.
Ace Hotel New York is a 12-story hotel in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. The unique new boutique hotel has 269 rooms and is located near the Theater District. There is a subway stop right around the corner and it's within walking distance of many popular destinations like Times Square, Macy's, and the Broadway theaters. And it's close to the old Tin Pan Alley. You can easily take Amtrak into Penn Station or fly into JFK. For room reservations, please contact Tiffany.Richards@acehotel.com.
The Event 360 University was created to teach nonprofit professionals research-driven and field-tested event fundraising principles and techniques. No other live training program is focused exclusively on increasing the financial impact of event and peer-to-peer fundraising programs.
Over the past 10 years, leading nonprofit organizations have turned to Event 360 for capacity building, professional development, and solutions to their event and peer-to-peer fundraising challenges. These include the Alzheimer's Association, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, PetSmart Charities, ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, National Wildlife Federation, Special Olympics, the National MS Society, Share Our Strength, and Make-A-Wish Foundation.
GROUP & CLIENT DISCOUNTS
- Please contact Jono Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in bringing multiple people from your organization, or bringing this training to your office.
- If your organization is a current or former Event 360 client, please contact Jono Smith to see if your national office already has a training contract in place with Event 360.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registration is open to employees and qualified board members of nonprofit organizations.
Sorry, no consultants or agencies.
- Transfers/substitutions will be honored, but no refunds for cancellations after April 1, 2013.
- Event 360 reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a registration in its sole discretion.