San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FUNDING THE BEST IN GLOBAL INNOVATION
Breaking down walls, making connections, building success stories
A 2-day conference bringing together a first-of-its-kind global ecosystem developed to close the gap between US investors and top investment opportunities overseas.
With the number of technology accelerators outside the U.S. reaching over 300, and nations increasing resources in technology and entrepreneurship, the level of GLOBAL INNOVATION IS AT IT’S PEAK.
Who is mining the untapped (and far less expensive) investment opportunities overseas? And how does a game-changing, yet unknown, venture from abroad get on the radar of US investors to secure funding and expand globally. This is a growing question that has yet be addressed - until now...
Introducing Funding The Best In Global Innovation, a 2-day event bringing the best of all worlds to the heart of New York City:
- 10 Startups representing the best of global innovation
- Top Tier Venture Partners sharing secrets to shortening the path to round A
- 5 Successful Entrepreneurs of international startups sharing stories of raising capital in the US and integrating into the NY startup community
- Exclusive Networking Opportunities bringing together the entire ecosystem - global innovators, active investors, relevant partners and who’s who in the NY tech and venture scene
- Finalist Demo Day our Top 10 startups will pitch to the NY venture community
DAY 1 - (8:30am-5:30pm)
We’ll hear from leaders of NY’s venture community on exactly what it takes to raise funds, expand and integrate into the NYC startup ecosystem. Plus - international startups sharing detailed “success stories” of New York expansion.
DAY 2 - (12:00pm-4:00pm)
We’ll showcase 10 top accelerator graduates and exceptional startups from around the world. Each company gets priceless one-on-one mentorship from seasoned investors and intimate access to top VCs, angels and family offices. In Demo Day style they’ll pitch these high-potential ventures to our premier NYC venture community.
COCKTAIL RECEPTION - CITY LOBSTER (4:30pm-7:30pm)
Right after our demo event we'll be heading to City Lobster, where we'll be able to connect in person over drinks, Hors d'oeuvre, and lots of networking with the people who make the NYC tech ecosystem: investors, entrepreneurs, mentors, partners and everyone who cares about global innovation.
Day 1 - Leaders of the NYC Startup & Venture Community will cover:
- The secrets to overcoming the challenges of global expansion
- A deeper understanding of the dynamics within the NY startup & venture community
- Doing it Right - Successful Integration
- David Teten - Partner, ff Venture Capital; Founder & Chairman, Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of Greater New York
- Kirill Sheynkman - Senior Managing Director, RTP Ventures
- Habib Kairouz - Managing Partner, Rho Capital Partners
- Ed Sim - Founder, BOLDstart Ventures
- Mark Peter Davis - CEO, Kohort
All 10 startups receive one-one-one mentorship from top investors, including:
- Jalak Jobanputa - Managing Partner, FuturePerfect Ventures
Eliot Durbin - Early Stage Investor, Penny Black & BOLDstart Ventures
- J. Skyler Fernandes - Associate, Centripetal Capital Partners
- Jesse Beyroutey - Analyst, IA Ventures
- Lucas Nelson - Associate, DFJ Gotham
- Amit Karp - Senior Associate, Bessemer Venture Partners
- John Ason - Professional Angel Investor
- Ben Boissevain - Managing Partner, Agile Equity
- Rahul Gandhi - Principal, HighPeaks Venture Partners
- Mike Dunn - Seasoned CTO (Hearst, Dell, Time Warner) and advisor to Startups
Don't miss this opportunity to join the first global ecosystem that breaks down geographic barriers and creates a real bridge for innovation and investment opportunities.
Looking forward to seeing you on November 13th!
Worldwide Investor Network Sponsors Include:
When & Where
Worldwide Investor Network (WIN)
Worldwide Investor Network (WIN) is a NYC-based platform focused on helping early stage, non-US-based technology startups shorten the path to funding and acceleration in the US market via NYC. Through its extensive ecosystem, WIN identifies high-growth potential startups looking to enter the US market, and matches them with investors, mentors, partners and service providers from NYC to accelerate the pace of global innovation entering the US market.