FUNDING THE BEST IN GLOBAL INNOVATION II
Creating The First Global Ecosystem
A 2-day conference bringing together a first-of-its-kind global ecosystem developed to close the gap between the NYC venture community and top tech startups from overseas entering the US market via New York.
Funding The Best In Global Innovation II (February 20-21, NYC) is a must-attend 2-day conference for investors, entrepreneurs, mentors, service providers and members of the global startup community, focused on discussing trends in venture funding, entrepreneurship and the role of startup ecosystems in facilitating global innovation entering the US market.
Featuring Keynote speaker David Kidder (Co-Founder & CEO of Bionic and author of 'The Startup Playbook'), as well as leading NYC-based venture capitalists from Venrock, IA Ventures, ff Venture Capital, Flybridge Capital, Bloomberg Ventures, FirstMark Capital, Greycroft Partners, RRE, RTP Ventures, Blumberg Capital, Highpeaks Ventures Partners and many other top global investors, attendees will have intimate access to the NYC venture community and 10 of the top global startups shaping our world.
Our unique conference panels will discuss:
- Silicon Valley vs. Silicon Alley: Where Should Your US Base Be?
- What If There Weren't VCs? Alternative Sources Of Funding For Your Startup
- Consumer Web Or Enterprise Software? Zooming In On The Next Opportunity In Venture
- Been There, Done That.. Entrepreneurs Turned Investors Share Their Take On What It Looks Like On The Other Side.
- Passing The First Line Of Defense - Top NYC-Based VC Professionals Share Secrets On How You Can Get Your Startup Inside The Best Funds in NY
Conference speakers include:
- David Pakman - Partner, Venrock Associates
- Benjamin Siscovick - Partner, IA Ventures
- Inaki Berenguer - Co-Founder, Pixable
- Bruce Taragin - Managing Director, Blumberg Capital
- Brian Cohen - Professional Angel, Chairman of New York Angels
- Matt Turck - VC, Bloomberg Ventures
- Phil Mayer - Principal, Palm Ventures
- Jeff Parkinson - Investment Professional, KEC Holdings
- Kirill Sheynkman - Senior Managing Director, RTP Ventures
- John Frankel - Partner, ff Venture Capital
- William Peng - Associate, Raptor Ventures
- David Teten - Partner, ff Venture Capital
- David Aronoff - General Partner, Flybridge Capital
- Esther Dyson - Global Angel Investor
- Paul Cianciolo - Senior Associate, FirstMark Capital
- Ellie Wheeler - Senior Associate, Greycroft Partners
- Adam Ludwin - Principal, RRE Ventures
- Rahul Gandhi - Principal, High Peaks Venture Partners
- Ann Li - Executive Vice President, Center for Economic Transformation, City of New York
Don't miss this opportunity to join the first global ecosystem breaking down geographic barriers and creating a real bridge for global innovation and investment opportunities.
Look forward to seeing you on February 20th!
The WIN Team