This course dedicated to the fundamentals of report writing in Crystal Reports 2008. Getting started with writing reports to adding groups and writing formulas. This course is designed to give a high level overview of each element every report writer should know.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
· Navigate the user interface.
· Create reports using various data sources.
· Work with database fields.
· Insert Groups and Summaries.
· Create formulas.
· Work with Crystal Reports’ built-in functions.
· Write basic functions.
· Distribute reports in various formats.
· Design interface
· Section breakdown
· Toolbar Breakdown
· Preview Interface
· Create a report with Excel 2003 or earlier
· Create a report with Access 2003 Formats and earlier
· Create a report with Access 2007 Formats
· Create a report with SQL data
· Add multiple fields to the canvas
· Insert Field Headings
· Show field details
· Browse Field Data
· Show field types in the Field Explorer
· Insert a Basic Group on a field
· Date grouping
· Unique grouping
· Create Summaries
· Format Summaries
· Simple Equations
· Learn about Functions
· Write basic functions
· Combine fields
· Export to PDF
· Export to Word
· Export to Excel