San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Meet at Ocean Drive & 5th St (on the beach)
Get ready for summer with our 3-day fitness workshop on the beach taught by national fitness expert, Nikki Baksh!
The Miami: Fun in the Sun intensive offers 6 hours of training over 3 days with marine and navy seal-based training in the water/on the sand coupled with sunset yoga.
**Limited to 15 people to assure personalized attention.**
Organic Body Sculpting (OBS) workshops are based on the principle of implementing simple “lifestyle” changes for optimum health benefits. We believe that you can get an effective workout within an hour, by regularly mixing up workout, combining that with yoga, breathing exercises and a healthy diet - all giving you a clear and balanced mind, which leads to a well-balanced body.
Each OBS workshop is tailored to fit the needs of each student and is combines a mix of outdoor/indoor settings that focus detoxification, core and yoga based workouts includes:
- Three days of intensive, progressive 60 min/75 min/90 min training sessions
- Intimate group setting with semi-personal, hands-on training
- Isometric training, resistance work, team-based exercises
- Yoga work and breathing exercises
- Daily homework assignments and challenges, including food and exercise logs
- Before/After Body Composition BMI assessment (Optional)
- Management techniques for stress, anxiety and sleep issues
We are pleased to offer a discount for Miami residents and members of the Miami Police and Fire Departments! Must register by April 15.
Miami local/police/fire special pricing: $250
Register Online at the link below:
To learn more about OBS, NYC workshops and destination events visit: organicbodysculpting.com