"Fun and The One" - Annual Memorial Day Weekend Bash for NYC Jewish Singles
Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 9:00 PM - Monday, May 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hamptons Schmamptons, Jersey Shore, Jersey Snore!
Going away for Memorial Day Weekend is nice if you are into all that "fun & sun" business. But only LetMyPeopleGo.com can provide "Fun & The One"
Yes, it's "Fun and The One", our Annual Memorial Day Weekend Bash, featuring Brew, Burgers, Babes and Babettes and held at one of the hottest new venues in NYC, Hudson Common at the trendy Hudson Hotel.
"Picture a classic Bavarian beer hall. Now picture a ski lodge. Now picture your living room, with a window shade that has Robert Plant's face on it. Now blend all those pictures together. If your mind hasn't imploded, you're picturing Hudson Common." (UrbanDaddy.com).
Here's what you can expect:
- Exclusive use of Hudson Common (indoors) and non-exclusive use of the outdoor garden, as well.
- Great music from DJ Mike Dominico
- Brew (and Cool Drinks Galore): 16 beers on tap, including seven local brews and a full cocktail menu including "adult soda fountain cocktails" like a rum-infused root beer float. Drink specials include $5 draft beers and discounted well vodka cocktails.
- Burgers (and other Intriguing Delicacies): A self-service dining window offers a menu divided into "Common" (burger & fries) and "Uncommon" items (like Peanut Butter BBQ Ribs, French Toast Grilled Cheese and Bloody Mary Bacon Duck Fat Fries).
- Babes & Babettes: We're expecting hundreds of NYC Jewish Singles in their 20s, 30s and 40s to attend.