Full Moon Party at High Camp
Saturday, June 22, 2013 at 8:00 PM - Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 2:00 AM (PDT)
The biggest full moon of the year is on the rise, and we thought we'd throw a mountaintop party to celebrate. The legendary Space Cowboys are bringing the beats along with their one of a kind Unimog.
The tram will open at 8pm. Party ends at 2am.
- 21+ only. Please have ID ready at check in.
- Please bring printed ticket to gate.
- Passholder drink discounts.
- Food will be available for purchase.
- Pool will not be open. No swimming.
- No outside alcohol.
- Ticket price includes Tram ride.
- No overnight camping.
- No hiking. The aerial tram will be running continuously to bring guests down.
When & Where
Squaw Valley Resort
We've lined up 5 DJ's to carry us through the night while we dance to the full moon. We all know the full moon is a spectacular sight to see from just about anywhere, but just imagine how surreal it will be to see it rise from the party at 8,200'.