Full Day Diversity Workshops
Welcoming Diversity and Building Community Through the NCBI Model
- A full day diversity inclusion workshop
- A high energy, hands-on approach where participants recognize the multiple layers of diversity in the group
- Identify the impact of oppressive behaviors and attitudes on themselves and others
- Practice practical interpersonal skills to empower effective leaders and allies
- Promote the creation of a supportive, inclusive campus community
All workshops are facilitated by UNI members who have completed three days of training and are certified by the National Coalition Building Institute (ncbi.org).
*Please note that those registering for a workshop must be committed to attend the full day workshop.