FSOkx 8th Annual Asset Management Industry Transformation and Outsourcing Strategies Forum
Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (EST)
New York, NY
The asset management industry continues to transform its business models as it grapples with volatile markets, more burdensome regulations, and stiff competition. The industry has been challenged to balance meeting the expectations and requirements of investors and regulators against the need to meet and even exceed market performance. As a result, investment managers must develop innovative investment strategies for greater returns and better performance while at the same time manage risk effectively.
In the wake of such a demanding environment, asset management firms continually seek new approaches and technical expertise from outsourcing partners. It’s no longer good enough for partners to replicate traditional in-house technologies; instead, partners must embrace new technologies and strategies if they hope to win the confidence of asset management firms.
With a special focus on operations, risk, technology, and compliance functions, industry thought leaders at the FSOkx 8th Annual Asset Management Industry Transformation and Outsourcing Strategies Forum will discuss developments, emerging trends, business models and strategies, and the latest technologies for the asset management industry. During interactive and informative sessions, senior executives will gain insights into strategies to propel their firms forward in a post-financial crisis environment.
Attendees will gain insights into:
- Asset management trends and their impact on the future of the asset management industry.
- Transformational business strategies to overcome market volatility, increased regulations, and global competition.
- Providing investor transparency as a competitive advantage.
- Investment strategies for greater performance.
- Innovative products to meet the needs of today’s investment managers and their clients.
- Technologies to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Improving the service provider/client relationship.
- Industry best practices to meet new reporting requirements and mitigate risk.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is designed for senior management of firms and organizations involved in asset management, including those in the following roles:
- C-Level Executives –COOs, CIOs, CIOs
- Directors and Direct Reports to the C-Suite
- Legal Professionals
- Information Technology Professionals
- Operations Professionals
- Risk Management and Compliance Professionals
- Retirement and Pension Fund Advisors
- Investment and Fund Managers
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Institutional and Retail Asset Managers
- Mutual Fund Managers
- Insurance Managers
- Trade Associations
- Project Managers of IT and BPO Initiatives and Programs
- Others involved in enterprise-level outsourcing decisions
When & Where
FSO Knowledge Xchange is a global research and information hub providing insights to the banking, insurance, and capital markets industry.