Announcing: Frugality Boot Camp 2014!
The event will be held on January 18th, 2014 in South Jordan, UT.
Come get financially fit, in one day, the fun way.
Join us for a day of:
- Interactive discussions, lectures, and classes
- Good food (lunch provided)
- A day of education and fun
- Giveaways and take-home gifts
- Mingling with other like-minded people, and forming new friendships
- One-on-one coaching and Q&A from frugality and finance experts throughout Utah
- The info and skills to save your family thousands of dollars for years to come!
New this year: Break-out classes and hands-on workshops. YOU choose the topics you want to learn more about!
- Step-by-step "how-to" on setting and maintaining a budget
- "How much should I spend on...?" (groceries.,shopping, eating out, health insurance, a home, you name it, we cover it!)
- The simple way to grocery shop and meal-plan, saving you thousands...no coupon clipping needed.
- How to talk to your spouse about finances
- How to motivate the unmotivated spouse
- Health, beauty, and fashion on a budget
- How to fit home decor, shopping, DIY, and hobbies into your budget
- How to gain and maintain an overall balanced frugal lifestyle
- How to teach financial responsibility to your kids
- Debt 101 including loans, credit scores, how to pay off debt, and more!
- How to give your kids "everything", without breaking the bank.
- How to be able to BUY what you want, DO what you want, and LIVE how you want, all while on a tight budget.
- "Man Camp" for husbands, and "Husband's Point of View": Learn how to effectively divide up and work through family financial responsibilities.
- And much, much more!
Go to www.frugalitybootcamp.com for information and details
Registration closes Jan 16th
See you there :)
P.S. Be sure to join the FBC'14 Facebook Group once you register so you can meet other attendees and stay up-to-date with information!