Brought to you by Jordan Credit Union
Announcing: Frugality Boot Camp 2013!
Hosted by Jordan Page, "The Fun Cheap or Free Queen" .
The event will be held on January 19th, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Additional details TBA soon)
Come get your finances on track, in one day, the fun way.
Join us for a day of:
- Interactive discussions, lectures, and classes
- Good food (lunch provided)
- A day of education and fun
- Giveaways and take-home gifts
- Mingling with other like-minded people, and forming new friendships
- One-on-one coaching and Q&A from frugality and finance experts throughout Utah
- The info and skills to save your family thousands of dollars for years to come!
New this year: Hands-on workshops where you will physically make and take home budgets for your family, binders, helpful tracking tools, and more!
- Step-by-step "how-to" on setting and maintaining a budget
- "How much should I spend on...?"
- The simple way to grocery shop and meal-plan, saving you thousands...no coupon clipping needed.
- Fun, cheap, or free family activity ideas
- Health, beauty, and fashion on a budget
- How to fit home decor, shopping, DIY, and hobbies into your budget
- How to gain and maintain an overall balanced frugal lifestyle
- Involving the family in frugality, easy allowance system, etc.
- How to be able to BUY what you want, DO what you want, and LIVE how you want, without breaking the bank.
- And more!
Go to www.frugalitybootcamp.com for information and details
Register now and save!
Register before January 1 for only $49.00!
Registration between January 1st - January 15th: $69.00
Registration closes Jan 16th
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Buy one ticket for you, get one ticket for your spouse for 1/2 price!
Limit one per couple, for spouses only.
See you all there!
When & Where
Jordan Page, the Fun, Cheap, or Free Queen
I'm a spunky wife/mom, party-thrower, shopping-lover, TV show contributer, and frugality expert. Follow me as I teach you how to live a balanced frugal life - the SIMPLE way. We cover everything from budgeting, paying off debt, and "how much to spend on...", to DIY, recipes, fashion, wise-spending tips, and much more.