Frosh Mosh 2013
Friday, July 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM - Sunday, July 21, 2013 at 8:00 PM (EDT)
Fort Myers, FL
The application process for Frosh Mosh has ended. If you are interested in other programs, we suggest the Emerging Eagles. You can sign up for this program using the link below: http://fs12.formsite.com/Fgcumss/form10/index.html
Please visit our website at http://www.fgcu.edu/leadershipdevelopment for additional information about Emerging Eagles and other programs provided by our office.
Frosh Mosh is a two-day on-campus retreat hosted by FGCU student leaders. This year's Frosh Mosh will take place on July 19-21, 2013. The retreat is a weekend on-campus event designed to provide incoming stdents a first look at FGCU. Through team buildings, ice breakers, informal discussions, and student-led workshops, Frosh Mosh offers our new students an opportunity to jump start their college career and immerse themselves into the campus community.
The retreat focuses on unity, diversity, leadership and networking.
Watch the video from last year's rosh Mosh: http://youtu.be/X2ji59y1WKk
Directions for Registration:
- Complete the registration form using the link above (the "Register" icon);
- You will receive a confirmation email once we have received your online registration;
- Within a week, we will mail you the retreat agreement form and return envelope;
- Read, sign and return the form;
- A second email will be sent to you once we have recived your signed retreat agreement form;
- A welcome packet will be emailed to you with all the information you will need once you have been selected to the retreat.