Joanne Black: Turn Cold to Gold
Pack Your Pipeline with Real Prospects
You know the power of referrals, but are you a referral expert? Take Joanne Black’s Referral I.Q. Quiz and find out what you really know about this all-important source of business for consultants. Come to the March BACN meeting to learn
- Why referrals are gold—and yet almost no one is investing in their nurturing and development.
- How to tell when you are conducting a cold call, even when you think you aren’t.
- How to increase your conversion rate to more than 70%.
- The biggest reason you’re not getting the referral business you think you’re entitled to.
- How NOT to use social media for referrals—and why you can’t hide behind the technology curtain.
- How to increase your qualified pipeline by at least 20%—by describing and asking for your Ideal Client.
- The 3 referral traps to avoid: why “forgetting to ask” is no longer an option.
- How to double your sales revenue within 12 months—without adding to your marketing budget.
By the end of the meeting, you’ll have a benchmarking checklist to help you integrate referrals into your sales process and five ways to get started immediately.
About the Speaker
Joanne Black is America’s leading authority on referral selling. A captivating speaker and an innovative seminar leader, Joanne is changing the business of sales. Her proven No More Cold Calling® system works: Referral selling generates revenue faster than any other business development method—while decreasing costs, acing out the competition, and gaining new clients more than 50 percent of the time. True to her commitment and philosophy, Joanne has built her business solely on referrals. Learn more at www.nomorecoldcalling.com.
In addition to informal networking before and after the meeting, we facilitate closer connections with the other consultants at your table. Bring your business cards and sit with someone you don’t know. See some examples of previous Creating Connections exercises.
BACN Bits & Bytes
Judy Baker will present the BACN Bits & Bytes tip in March.
Bring your tips and questions to share in the Members’ Forum.
When & Where
Bay Area Consultants Network
BACN Mission: To improve business and professional development success through networking and programs for consultants.
Members of BACN are independent consultants who are interested in expanding their professional practices through effective networking and professional development programs sponsored by BACN. Attend a BACN meeting to become a member.