From Chaos to Tranquility in the Preschool Years
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Attention Parents of Preschoolers!
In This Free 2 Hour Workshop, You'll Discover Our Unique System For:
- Managing Your Child’s Meltdowns with Ease.
- Implementing Parenting Strategies that Work.
- Getting a Grip on Morning and Evening Routines.
- Resolving Even the Hardest Battle…Gracefully.
- Gaining Confidence in Your Parenting Despite What Anyone Says.
- Creating a Home Environment in Which Your Whole Family Thrives.
- Get our 2 Hottest Tips for Helping Children Cooperate Now AND Stay Close to You When They Are Adults.
- Learn 3 Surprising Mistakes Parents Make With Their Preschooler.
- Discover Why Experts are Pushing “Mindfulness” and How You Can Start to Ride the Wave Too.
- Debunk the Most Frustrating Myth Around Cooperation to Eliminate the Drama in Seconds.
When & Where
Rachel Sklar, MSW, PCI Certified Parent Coach, Founder of ViaParenting
Glowing Mother of Three Boys, Rachel Sklar is one of the Bay Area’s most powerful parent coaches. She helps parents of preschoolers bring vitality, grace and ease into their families. Despite her graduate level social work degree and 15 years of supporting children and families, parenting didn’t come so easily when Rachel had children of her own. She sought support through books, workshops and mom's groups and still felt alone amidst her own family’s chaos...so alone that she decided to go back to work to get a break from it all. After becoming a parenting strategist and coach, Rachel recognized surprising patterns and blindspots in her clients and in herself. That's when she realized that the cookie-cutter approach to parenting was damaging many parent's confidence, and Rachel created a personalized method for turning any parent’s nightmare into the fun and peaceful parenting experience she now enjoys every day. Rachel feels called to share her heart-centered method with as many parents as she can…and that’s why she created this event for you.
Visit www.viaparenting.com to learn more.