From Burnt out to Balanced: Creating Your Radical Self-Care Plan Workshop
Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM (EST)
IF THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT, JOIN ME FOR THE FEBRUARY SESSION
Could you use more energy?
Could you use more time in your day?
Are you ready to feel your best?
If you answered yes, join Transformation Wellness Coach Laurie Erdman for this hands-on workshop where you will learn:
- self-care strategies for having more energy
- how to get more out of life
- how to get the most out of life
- to have more confidence and control
- the importance of anti-inflammatory way of eating and why it gives you more energy
- daily self-care practices that keep you balanced and peaceful
- the importance of seasonal cleansing to keep your body and mind sharp
- how focusing on your purpose is as important as what you eat for having more energy and greater health
Each participant will leave with a personal self-care plan for 2013 that will give them more energy, focus and happiness. A perfect way to start off 2013.
Attendance is $75 ($95 after December 31) and includes the following:
- Bonus coaching session with Laurie (if you sign up by December 31)
Note: Space is limited to 6 participants to ensure everyone gets individualized attention.
When & Where
The Ignite Well Being Institute
The Ignite Well Being Institute helps purpose-driven organizations vulnerable to high turnover and employee burnout accelerate their speed to market while retaining their people and creating an environment that fuels innovation and economic growth. The Institute also helps high achieving individuals who have lost their edge lead a purpose-driven life.
The Institute has benefited organizations such as Abt Associates, Avalere Health, Booz Allen Hamilton, Environmental Protection Agency, Department of State, NASA, K12 Inc., Department of Homeland Security, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Washington Gas, Medtronic, Medela Inc, National Endowment for the Arts and Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation.