San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn from a Nationally Recognized Government HR Pro, Nancy Segal who has spent her entire career working to find people employment with the Federal Government! (these same techniques work for state government also).
Are you in your 50's or 60's? To quote from our speaker Nancy Segal: "I frequently see people in their 50's, and 60's getting hired. This is nowhere close to a big issue in federal hiring. Its more about the qualifications and how they are presented." Nancy Segal, a Certified Federal Resume Writer and Certified Federal Job Search Trainer has hired hundreds of federal employees during a distinguished government career and can help you unlock the maze of how to get a job from the nation's largest employer, the Federal Government.
* Where to find a federal job openings
* What to look for
* How to apply
* Creating a Federal Resume
* How to complete the application
* How to interview
* The Do's & Don'ts for Success!
Are you unemployed, underemployed, not happily employed or worried about keeping your job during these difficult economic times? Do you need a job search/career transition plan in case you should lose your job in the near future? If so, please join us for the monthly networking meeting of the:
Crossroads Career Network Ministry
Tuesday July 8, 2014
7:00 pm - 9:00pm
Eola Community Center & Library 555 South Eola Rd. Aurora, IL Rm 111
Nancy's Federal Government Career & Credentials Include:
* Regional Deputy Director and Advisor (Human Resources) for the Office of Thrift Supervision
* Regional Personnel Officer for the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
* Co-published the book – Writing Your NSPS Self-Assessment
* Various articles including – "It's Not Just about the Paper – Interviewing for a Federal Job"
* Instructor and facilitator for government agencies and companies
No prior registration required for this FREE skills training & networking meeting
For more information, call George Carson at 630-675-4509 firstname.lastname@example.org Directions: ½ mile north of intersection of Eola Rd & Ogden Ave on west side of road in large red brick building. Room 111 where meeting is being held is on north end of building. There is a traffic light on south end of building and you can enter there and park in parking lot.