Free Workshop: Social Media Tips to Boost your Business. For Beginners!
Friday, November 30, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Shelter Island, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are new to social media... Listen Up!
FREE 2 Hour Workshop Friday, November 30th at the Shelter Island Public Library
You will learn the keys to using the most popular social media sites:Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Google.
- Facebook 101 for Business: A beginners guide teaching you how to build a facebook page, including photos, social media apps and more…
- Twitter: Focus your twitter efforts to get maximum benefits for your business.
- Pinterest: An introduction plus learn if Pinterest is right for your business
- Linkedin: Improve your visibility professionally AND for your business
- Google + and Places: A review of how to create and maintain your Google Places Page.
- Plus, a fun Q&A session with great prizes!
Bring your Laptop, Tablet or Smart Phone. This is a hands on workshop.
You will be provided with worksheets tips and how to’s plus, [Jen Lew] facebook page is available 24/7 for questions and tons of free information.
Jen Lew is a skilled entrepreneur passionate about digital branding, business development, online marketing, and social media. My straight-talking approach will get your vision out there, improve sales, productivity and communication. She won the Dan's Hampton Best of the Best Marketing Firm 2012.
[Jen Lew] serves clients in various fields, locations and sizes around the country.