Free Webinar: Gaining Admissions to US Universities From the Arab World
Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM (GST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You’ve decided to apply… Now what?
Tuesday, October 8th
11:00 – 11:30 AM UAE, 10:00 – 10:30 AM KSA, 7:00-7:30 GMT
We understand the application process to selective US universities can be an anxious time. Competition for university seats reached an all-time high last year for international students, and admissions are expected to be even fiercer in 2013.
Join Tahseen Consulting for a free, live 30 minute webinar in which we will demystify the inner-workings of the admissions process to highly selective US universities.
You'll learn . . .
- Why students choose to study in the US over other countries
- How to select the right institutions to apply to
- What admissions officers look for in applications
- Techniques to improve your chances of admission
- How college counselors can help you through the process
Come prepared with any questions you have, and Dr. Alex will answer them.
- Students seeking entrance to a US institution
- Parents who want to support their child during the stressful admissions process
- Scholarship providers that want to increase their yield at more selective programs
- University professors/career counselors who want to understand the process better
- Policymakers and members of government institutions involved in education
Dr. Alex Castilla, Senior Education Consultant, Tahseen Consulting
Dr. Castilla is a leading university admissions counselor. He assisted over 100 students to gain admissions to selective colleges in the US and around the world. With his assistance, students have received over $1 million in merit based scholarships. Castilla has fifteen years of experience in education as a teacher, college counselor, published writer, and professor and holds a Ph.D. in International Education from Columbia University.
Tahseen Consulting is a specialized advisor on strategic and organizational issues focusing on governments, social sector institutions, and corporations in the Arab World. Applying substantive industry knowledge, evidence-based insights, and analytical rigor, we work alongside our clients to help optimize strategic decision-making, solve organizational challenges, and appraise the impact of strategic initiatives.
Find out more about us by visiting www.tahseen.ae