San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
When you take Liberty's Tax Course, you'll learn how to prepare individual income taxes. Our comprehensive 4-week program covers everything you need to know to prepare tax returns. Plus you'll learn a marketable skill that will enable you to prepare taxes for other people and earn extra income.
Every year people overpay their taxes because they don't understand the complicated tax laws. Don't be one of those people. You'll even explore new tax changes and how they'll affect you.
Register today for our Basic Income Tax Course, and you'll be on your way to understanding the complexity of income tax regulations and the pursuit of a new career.
Our program consists of 12 three-hour classes over a 4-week period consisting of three sessions per week.
Classes will meet 3-days a week in the evening from 6:00PM - 9:00PM.
Topics covered include:
- Filing information and status
- Exemptions and dependents
- Wages, salaries, tips, etc
- Retirement income and Social Security
- Interest, dividends and other income
- Child Tax Credit, Earned Income Credit, Child & Dependent Care Credit
- Standard & Itemized Deductions
- Tax benefits for education
- Rental income & expenses
- Basis of property and capital gains
- IRA Deduction, student loans interest deduction, moving expenses and other adjustments
- Self employment income
- Extensions and Amendments
Our Basic Income Tax Course will prepare you for the RTRP Exam and account for 10 credit hours toward the required IRS continuing education credits
(15 hours required).
REGISTRATION (Pay for books only)
$99.00* (*Register by November 29th)
$50.00** (**Deposit will reserve your class spot; remainder due by November 29th)
The books are optional. You can register for the class without paying book fees.
For questions, please contact us at 770-947-0909.
REGISTER TODAY! There are limited seats available.