San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
California does not have the Mortgage Forgiveness Relief Act in 2013. So if you had a short sale, foreclosure or loan modification in 2013, you owe California's income taxes; because the Mortgage Forgiveness does not apply to the State of California. Do you know how to get around it? Do you know what to say to your homeowners?
Come learn the "Distressed Homeowner Script" that will help reach your 2013 financial goal. Come and learn which banks are required by law to give principal reductions to these California homeowners. Learn how to use the California ForeclosureReduction Act to increase your short sales in 2013. Learn why most California short sales are tax free!!!!
The California Homeowner Bill of Rights and the $25 Billion Dollar Mortgage Settlement are changing the landscape of what you, as a REALTOR, must know to increase your income and help homeowners.
These new laws have affected and will continue to affect REALTORS short sales now and in the future. Attorney & CPA, Paul Horn will teach you the California short sales law, deficiency law, short sales TAX law, and offer tips and tricks on how to incorporate these important laws when prospecting. REALTORS will learn many scripts on how to talk to distressed homeowners and increase their business. Realtors can grow NEW business with this new information. Learn the Distressed Homeowner Scripts!!
- Did you know there is a federal program that will suspend your mortgage up to 12 months?
- Did you know CA will give you $25,000 to catch up on your mortgage and pay 9 months of your mortgage?
- Did you know California will give you $100,000 principal reduction?
- Learn what type of mortgage qualifies for a principal reduction.
- Learn how to explain the various government programs to your homeowners.
25 Billion Dollars Mortgage Settlement
- Learn how to tell if a loan qualifies for the principal reduction under the $25 Billion Dollars Mortgage Settlement.
- Which banks must give principal reduction to homeowners
- How realtors can help homeowners access those benefits
- How realtors can use this knowledge to increase their income
California Homeowner Bill of Rights
- Learn the tricks and tips on using the California Homeowner Bill of Rights to increase your short sale listings in 2013 to 2018.
- Powerful new loan modification rule
- Powerful new short sales rule
- Learning how to use this law to increase REALTORS business
Short Sales Tax Rule
- Learn the current Short Sale tax law
- Learn powerful tax law for tax free short sales
- Some REALTORS are being sued by homeowners who received a huge tax bill because of the short sales. Learn how to stay out of court with some fundamental IRS short sale laws.
Learn how to help distressed property owners to increase REALTOR'S INCOME
- Learn the legal reason why a short sale is better than a foreclosure?
- What are the legal consequences in a short sale?
- Learn how to stop trustee sales.
- Does the homeowner owe the bank anything in a short sale?
- Learn how to do a short sale in a bankruptcy.
- Does the homeowner owe the IRS taxes in a short sale?
- Does the homeowner owe the IRS taxes in a foreclosure?
- Learn powerful alternative for homeowners to keep their homes.
When & Where
Law Offices of Paul Horn
About Paul Horn, Attorney & CPA
Paul Horn is both an attorney and a CPA has been asked by many top real estate organizations to lecture in seminars to assist homeowners and real estate professionals. Below are a few of them: