FREE SESSION: Learn to Write a Killer Resume From a Pro May 14 Auora, IL
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
FREE SESSION MAY 14: Learn from "THE EXPERT", Steve Provenzana, CPRW.CEIP a published author of 7 career books including "Top Secret Executive Resumes" and "Top Secret Resumes & Cover Letters", share advice on what he has found over the years can enhance a resume.
Free Session - Bring Your Resume & You will learn:
* The Top Secrets of expert resumes, used by Certified Professional Resume Writers nationwide
* Why most resumes don't work
* Simple Content Strategies that make your resume stand out & articulate value the first 60 sec
* Why you should spend less time on CareerBuilder, Monster, etc.
* The value of an excellent cover letter
* What your resume should and should NOT include
* The latest targeted networking and follow up strategies You will receive:
* Detailed handouts to help organize and use your resume, maximize your network, handle tough interview questions
* Proven tips for today's job search, support and motivation
Steve is one of the BEST in THE INDUSTRY! As a CPRW, Certified Professional Resume Writer, and President of ECS: Executive Career Services and DeskTop Publishing, Inc., Steve has more than 8000 clients in all 50 states and dozens of countries overseas. He has appeared numerous times on CNBC, CNN, WGN, NBC-5 and ABC-7 in Chicago and on numerous radio programs.
Steve earned his BA Degree in Journalism from NIU in DeKalb, IL, and his work is endorsed by Chicago Tribune career columnist Lindsey Novak. He has 20 years in career marketing, a year of corporate recruiting, and has written more than 4000 resumes. His books are endorsed by top executives from Motorola, Coca-Cola and other firms.
Do you need a job search/career transition plan in case you should lose your job in the near future? If so, please join us for the monthly networking meeting of the:
Crossroads Career Network Ministry
Tuesday May 14, 2013
7:00 pm - 9:00pm
Eola Community Center & Library
555 S. Eola Road, Room 111
Aurora, IL 60504
No prior registration required for this FREE skills training & networking
meeting For more information, call George Carson at 630-675-4509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions: ½ mile north of intersection of Eola Rd & Ogden Ave on west side of road in large red brick building. Room 111 where meeting is being held is on north end of building. If the parking lot is full, please feel free to use the adjoining church parking lot on the south end of the building