Free Run and Free Beer from Sly Fox Brewery and the ODDyssey Half Marathon!
Sunday, April 7, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The ODDyssey Half Marathon and Sly Fox Brewing Company have teamed up for a fun, free event for runners. At noon on April 7, 2013, join us at the Sly Fox Brewery in Pottstown, PA for a group run with a twist.
12:00pm – Get in a nice Sunday three mile run with the group. ODDyssey Half Marathon Race Director, Carl Ewald, will be on hand and run with the group.
12:40pm - After the run, head into the tasting room where you can sample the beer and hang out with your fellow runners.
1:00pm – Join us for a tour of the brewery and learn how your favorite Sly Fox Beers are made!
Plus, you can save $10 if you register for the ODDyssey at the brewery and pay cash and we will be having a raffle for free swag.
Because this event sold out so fast, we have added a second and third time slot. If you sign up for the 1:00 time slot, you will run at 1:00, tast at 1:40 and tour at 2:00.
If you sign up for the 2:30 time slot, you will run at 2:30, tast at 3:10 and tour at 3:30.
When & Where
ODDyssey Half Marathon
The ODDyssey Half Marathon, on June 14, 2015, is growing fast and it is easy to see why. This is more than a race; it is an event that really celebrates running.
It has all the bells and whistles that you want and need.
- USA Track and Field certified course - got it!
- Professional photography with free photographs.
- Cash prizes - absolutely.
- Chip timing - yep - as soon as you cross the finish line you can immediately look up your results on touch screen kiosks.
But, the ODDyssey also is the most fun half marathon you will ever run. It features:
- Live music along the course
- Costume contest with bobble-head trophies
- Free Finish Line Beer Garden from Sly Fox Brewery
- Free Post Race Massages from PhilaMassages
- Medals with Beer Openers Built In
- Commemorative Pint Glasses to all finishers!
The ODDyssey is capped. Make sure you register before the 40,000 running Broad Street grab all of the spots.