Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
4:00 - 4:30 PM: Founder Scrum
Up to 5 min per Person - Status Updates and Feedback
- What have you been doing since your last Founder Scrum?
- What are you focused on going forward (short-term, < 1 month)
- What challenges/obstacles do you see in your way?
4:30 - 5:30 PM: Trusted Social Network of Startup Founders
Agile Entrepreneurs - Helping Entrepreneurs Help Themselves
- FREE: Members have to be Founders of Product Startups
- Private: You are only visible to your fellow AE members
- Time-barter: Help fellow AE Members. Your 1 HR = My 1 HR
- Your Agenda: Organize events that are timely and speak to member needs
- Moonlighters: Find/share part-time or full-time volunteers/potential team members
- Founding Team: Volunteers who have proven themselves with multiple AE Startups
- Co-Founders: From a many-to-many match between Insiders & AE Startups
- Inversion of Control: Service Providers who compete for your Business
- No-Spam: You initiate contact with a Service Provider you like
- Quality: You rank Service Providers by Criteria that matters to AE Members
- Hire-an-Entrepreneur: Find part-time work with Service Providers
5:30 - 6:00: Learn by Osmosis - Ask Your Fellow Entrepreneurs
- Product: Share/discuss Product Strategy and Product Management methods
- Sales: From Lead-generation to Pricing to Closing a Sale
- Marketing: Share your insights, techniques, tools, experiences
- Process: From Day-to-day Operations to Agile methods for Product Development
- Technical: Find/share part-time or full-time volunteers/potential team members
6:00 PM - Adjourn - Informal Networking
- Hang around - or go to Palo Alto downtown for drinks/dinner