San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
4:00 - 4:30 PM: Founder Scrum
Up to 5 min per Person - Status Updates and Feedback
- What have you been doing since your last Founder Scrum?
- What are you focused on going forward (short-term, < 1 month)
- What challenges/obstacles do you see in your way?
4:30 - 5:30 PM: Trusted Social Network of Startup Founders
Agile Entrepreneurs - Helping Entrepreneurs Help Themselves
- FREE: Members have to be Founders of Product Startups
- Private: You are only visible to your fellow AE members
- Time-barter: Help fellow AE Members. Your 1 HR = My 1 HR
- Your Agenda: Organize events that are timely and speak to member needs
- Moonlighters: Find/share part-time or full-time volunteers/potential team members
- Founding Team: Volunteers who have proven themselves with multiple AE Startups
- Co-Founders: From a many-to-many match between Insiders & AE Startups
- Inversion of Control: Service Providers who compete for your Business
- No-Spam: You initiate contact with a Service Provider you like
- Quality: You rank Service Providers by Criteria that matters to AE Members
- Hire-an-Entrepreneur: Find part-time work with Service Providers
5:30 - 6:00: Learn by Osmosis - Ask Your Fellow Entrepreneurs
- Product: Share/discuss Product Strategy and Product Management methods
- Sales: From Lead-generation to Pricing to Closing a Sale
- Marketing: Share your insights, techniques, tools, experiences
- Process: From Day-to-day Operations to Agile methods for Product Development
- Technical: Find/share part-time or full-time volunteers/potential team members
6:00 PM - Adjourn - Informal Networking
- Hang around - or go to Palo Alto downtown for drinks/dinner
When & Where
Agile Entrepreneurs are founders of early-stage hi-tech startups actively building Product startups, bootstrapping, or angel/VC funded, whether it's a lifestyle, SMB or Venture-style high growth business.
Y-Combinator is proud to be the Most Exclusive group for entrepreneurs.
Agile Entrepreneurs (AE) is proud of being the Least Exclusive group for entrepreneurs.
There's no FEE. There's no selection criteria either - everyone gets in. You're responsible for your own success. Most importantly, since we are not service professionals angling for your business, we have no agenda - except empathy - and a desire to learn from each others' experiences as we're all more or less in the same journey if not the same boat.
We share knowledge, wisdom, information, and resources to maximize the chances of your success and our success.
Check us out on:
Hacker Dojo: http://events.hackerdojo.com/