Attend our Free Open House Seminar and
find out how you can win a FREE IVF Cycle!*
Join us on
Saturday, June 29, 2013 at
Banner Estrella Medical Center
9201 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85037
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Physician Presentation Part 1 @ 11:00 am & Part 2 @ 12:00 pm
in The Conference Center - Rooms 2 & 3
Buffet & Refreshments Served
Our board certified REI physicians & knowledgable staff will talk with you about treatment options & financial programs developed to help you achieve your dream of having a family.
- Fertility and female aging
- What treatments are appropriate and when they are most effective
- What are the latest in advanced treatments: IVF, ICSI, and assisted hatching and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Is our Low-Tech/High-Tech affordable treatment program right for you?
- Exclusive financing through capexmd.com which offers medication financing
- Learn about IntegraMed’s “take home a baby”, Attain IVF Refund Program
*To be eligible for the Free IVF Cycle, a new-patient consultation must be scheduled at the time of the seminar & completed by 8/2/13. Non-transferrable. No cash value. Consultation does not include any diagnostic testing or medications. This offer is for self-pay patients only. Does not apply to co-pays, deductibles. or medications. Free IVF Cycle does not apply for established ARMS patients. Drawing will take place on 8/513. If you win the cycle, you will receive a credit to your account for IVF treatment costs!
When & Where
Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists
We’re ARMS - Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists. With locations in Donwtown Phoenix and Chandler, and with our on-site labratory, we offer patients excellent treatment with affordable program options and fincancing. We are honored to have received "Top Doc" awards from Phoenix magazine every year since 1995. We have a team of dedicated doctors, nurses, and support staff that care and want to help you achieve your dream of building your family. When it matters that much, choose ARMS - A Family Building Families...