*FREE* NAR Green Designation: 100 - 300 | Laguna Hills
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Friday, April 11, 2014 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Laguna Hills, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Orange County Association of REALTORS®
NAR Green 200: The Science of Green Building
Thursday, April 10 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, April 11 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
More homebuyers are demanding green and energy-saving features in their next homes. Are you prepared to assist them? Gain a competitive advantage and learn how to become your clients’ go-to resource for
Now more than ever, current and future homeowners are motivated to understand green cost savings and health benefits. This course gives professionals the training they need to represent today's sellers and buyers. Green 300: Greening Your Real Estate Business is the third day of three required courses comprising the curriculum of NAR's Green Designation, the only designation of its kind recognized by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- Thanks to the generous support of The Energy Network there is no registration fee for this training.
Requirements for the NAR Green Designation certification
- Attendance - Participants must attend all three (3) training days.
- Pass the exam - Participants must receive a passing grade of 80% on each exam (separate exams are given for Green 100, Green 200 and Green 300). If you do not receive a passing grade, you may attend a future training and re-take the exam. Otherwise, please contact Build It Green to arrange an exam re-take at email@example.com.
- Proof that you are licensed or working as one of the following - Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Appraiser, Residential Mortgage Lender, California Finance Lender, Escrow Company, Financial Institution
- Provide NRDS ID # - Participants must provide their NRDS ID on the day of the training. NRDS ID # can be found at NAR's website.
When & Where
Build It Green
Build It Green is a membership supported non-profit organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient homes in California.
Established in 2003, we offer a comprehensive package of local government support, professional training, collaboration forums, consumer education, and green product marketing to a range of stakeholders.