*FREE* NAR Green Designation: 100 - 300 | Arcadia
Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Los Angeles County present:
Wednesday, Sept 24 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, Sept 25 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Green 300 Course Description
Earning NAR's Green Designation
Fees and Registration
- Thanks to the generous support of The Energy Network there is no registration fee for this training.
Requirements for the NAR Green Designation certification
- Attendance - Participants must attend all three (3) training days.
- Pass the exam - Participants must receive a passing grade of 80% on each exam (separate exams are given for Green 100, Green 200 and Green 300). If you do not receive a passing grade, you may attend a future training and re-take the exam. Otherwise, please contact Build It Green to arrange an exam re-take at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a member application for NAR's Green Designation.
- Maintain active and good membership status with the Green REsource Council and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks will be provided.
When & Where
Build It Green
Build It Green is a membership supported non-profit organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient homes in California.
Established in 2003, we offer a comprehensive package of local government support, professional training, collaboration forums, consumer education, and green product marketing to a range of stakeholders.