San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Coldwell Banker George Realty
Thursday, May 22 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, May 23 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Now more than ever, current and future homeowners are motivated to understand green cost savings and health benefits. This course gives professionals the training they need to represent today's sellers and buyers. Green 300: Greening Your Real Estate Business is the third day of three required courses comprising the curriculum of NAR's Green Designation, the only designation of its kind recognized by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- Thanks to the generous support of The Energy Network there is no registration fee for this training.
- Attendance - Participants must attend all three (3) training days.
- Pass the exam - Participants must receive a passing grade of 80% on each exam (separate exams are given for Green 100, Green 200 and Green 300). If you do not receive a passing grade, you may attend a future training and re-take the exam. Otherwise, please contact Build It Green to arrange an exam re-take at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a member application for NAR's Green Designation.
- Maintain active and good membership status with the Green REsource Council and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks will be provided.
When & Where
Build It Green
Build It Green is a non-profit organization devoted to helping professionals adopt green practices and grow the market for efficient, healthy homes.