Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Your Key to Generating Leads and Increasing Sales
A mindfull seminar*
We sort through the clutter and turn down the noise to simplify, clarify and illuminate the essential steps you’ll need to leverage LinkedIn to build relationships, extend your network and grow your business.
LinkedIn Essentials is the practical instruction Real Estate professionals need to start making the most of social media.
• Learn how to use Linkedin in 5-10 minutes a day, reach thousands with your message for "free"
• Linkedin Dashboard
• How to optimize your personal profile and achieve top rankings on major search engines
• Advanced Power Search techniques, connect with more referral partners, "free" weekly leads in your "inbox"
• How to get, stay connected organize your connections, using "tags" and status updates, messages
• How to network and connect with more people using locations, companies, and groups
• Share "real time news" using Linkedin Today, the dashboard, and groups
• Learn about the benefits of a LinkedIn premium account
• Recommendations and Endorsements – how to get the most out of these power forms of "social proof"
• Company Pages – your 24/7 virtual trade show
LinkedIn demo and discussion to follow.
Thursday, July 11th from 10:30 am - 12 pm
(registration begins at 10 am)
Lunch will be provided
Hurry, space is limited! RSVP early to secure your spot.
Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton
800 US Highway, 130 South Hamilton, NJ
Our seminars are focused on Real Estate and Lending Professionals, but we encourage Financial Planners, Insurance Agents, Real Estate Investors, Title Company Representatives and anyone with business related to the Real Estate industry to attend our seminars.
RSVP by July 8th to Dan Glaskey at 908-895-0605 or email@example.com.
Don’t forget to bring a friend!
Chip Leakas has inspired real estate professionals up and down the east coast by earning their trust with his in-depth knowledge and ability to zero-in on exactly where they need to focus their limited time to gain the most from what social media has to offer. His creative approach to using social media generates referrals. His direct, hands-on style has made him one of the most sought after trainers.
*mindfull instruction helps professionals build relationships by providing context and illuminating content to get results. Expect clarity.