FREE Lean Start Up Workshop Day 1 - Creating and testing your ideas
The Lean Startup methodology is being used by new and existing enterprises around the world. Rather than building a service or product first and hoping that customers will come, Lean Startup helps you to validate your business ideas and learn what your customers really need. Innovative techniques for understanding and validating customer needs are used to rapidly develop your product or service, greatly improving your potential for business success.
"Start-up success is not a consequence of good genes or being in the right place at the right time. Success can be engineered by following the right process, which means it can be learned, which means it can be taught."
- Understand the background to the lean start-up process through case studies, examples and stories.
- Understand key lean start-up terminology.
- Start to generate business ideas based around real customer problems.
- Design experiments to test the core hypothesis and assumptions on which your business model will be built.
- Learn how to refine your business ideas through a process of validation with real customers.
Sign up for Lean start-up workshop part 2
Other free workshops in our innovative StartUP series include:
Lean StartUp Workshops
- Lean StartUp Day1
- Lean StartUp Day 2
Winning Business Workshops
- Marketing on a budget of Zero!
- Lean Sales - Real world selling skills for start ups
- Perfect Personas - Influencing skills for Entrepreneurs
When & Where
Teesside University Darlington Campus
dl1 1jw Darlington
StartUp @ Teesside
Our Start UP workshops have been created for the regions entrepreneurs and intrepreneurs. They will deliver the very best free to attend workshops to help you start and build a successful business.
With this brand new programme we have focused on those areas that have the most impact on your chances of success or failure and sought out the latest thinking and most innovative solutions available.
Through our European Union funding partners we are able to deliver these superb events to the region as free to attend workshops.
Spaces are limited so please book your events today.