We are happy to announce that Sunfield Center, in collaboration with the MACMHB and MDCH, is offering a FREE booster Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule-Second Edition (ADOS-2) training on January 13th, 2014 to assist providers in implementing the Autism Benefit.
The Sunfield Center booster ADOS-2 training session is designed for clinicians with prior experience performing the ADOS evaluation, including psychologists, physicians, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers, BCBAs, and graduate students in related fields.
The session will be performed through a variety of teaching methods, including lectures, videos, scoring discussions and a live administration of the instrument.
For more information, please visit Sunfield's website.
- If you have special dietary or physical needs, please contact Min Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Arrangements for special needs will be honored for those written requests received 10 business days prior to the training.
- Attendee are required to have attended a full ADOS training. If you have not previously attended an ADOS-2, participants are welcome to register to Sunfield's February 2014 ADOS-2 training and attend future ADOS-2 booster trainings.
- Attendee are required to bring two copies of each of the module 1 and module 2 ADOS-2 protocols.
- Meals will not be provided at this training. A lunch break will be alotted for attendees.
- While there is no fee for this event, we request written cancellation notice if you find that you were unable to attend once you have registered. This assists us with meal counts and allows others to attend who may have been turned away because of the limited space. Please send the cancellation to Min Lee at email@example.com.