FREE HUD SEMINAR FOR AGENTS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26TH 2012 FROM 11AM-1PM (PT)
Friday, October 26, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Seminar hosted by Ben Salem
This seminar is designed to teach agents how to successfully submit offers for HUD-owned properties.
Learn how to save your clients thousands of dollars buying government owned homes. ALL of these homes qualify for SPECIAL financing which allow you to buy a home with very little money out of your pocket. Take advantage of what other agents don't know YET !!!!
- How does a HUD online auction work?
- Who qualifies for a HUD home ?
- How much money is needed to purchase a HUD home ?
- How to save tens of thousands of dollars?
- How the bidding process works?
- What type of financing is available?
- How to write a HUD purchase contract?
If your buyer is a law enforcement officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician or teacher, learn about the Good Neighbor Next Door Program. HUD provides a sudstantial incentive in the form of a 50% discount off the list price of eligible properties.
Please RSVP while seats remain by simply clicking the Register button above.