Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Free Full Day Volunteer Management Training
Date: Thursday, June 13, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: New York Cares Office, 65 Broadway, between Rector and Morris St.
Hosted By: New York Cares, New Yorkers Volunteer, & NYC Service
Free to all 501(c)3 organizations in New York City.
Are you eager to learn how to create and sustain a successful volunteer program? In partnership with NYC Service & New Yorkers Volunteer, New York Cares will lead a free full day training on the topics of recruitment, orientation, support, evaluation, and volunteer recognition. Register to participate the entire day or choose which session you would like to attend.
- SESSION 1: 9:30 am - 12:45 pm
- Ø Finding the Right Volunteers: Steps to Successful Recruitment
- Ø Building Relationships with Volunteers: Orientation & Training
- Lunch Break: 12:45 pm – 1:15 pm
- SESSION 2: 1:15 pm – 4:30 pm
- Ø Working Toward Growth: Evaluation
- Ø Taking Care of Your Volunteers: Support & Recognition
Who Should Attend:
Any non-profit staff looking to improve volunteer management practices
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Register by June 11th.