Free Full Day Volunteer Management Training
Date: Thursday, June 13, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: New York Cares Office, 65 Broadway, between Rector and Morris St.
Hosted By: New York Cares, New Yorkers Volunteer, & NYC Service
Free to all 501(c)3 organizations in New York City.
Are you eager to learn how to create and sustain a successful volunteer program? In partnership with NYC Service & New Yorkers Volunteer, New York Cares will lead a free full day training on the topics of recruitment, orientation, support, evaluation, and volunteer recognition. Register to participate the entire day or choose which session you would like to attend.
- SESSION 1: 9:30 am - 12:45 pm
- Ø Finding the Right Volunteers: Steps to Successful Recruitment
- Ø Building Relationships with Volunteers: Orientation & Training
- Lunch Break: 12:45 pm – 1:15 pm
- SESSION 2: 1:15 pm – 4:30 pm
- Ø Working Toward Growth: Evaluation
- Ø Taking Care of Your Volunteers: Support & Recognition
Who Should Attend:
Any non-profit staff looking to improve volunteer management practices
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Register by June 11th.