San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FREE Estate Planning Workshop – Do you have an existing will and say to yourself, “I’m all set?” Worse yet, maybe you have procrastinated over the years and don’t even have so much as a simple will! Well, you may be surprised to learn that having a will cannot protect you from legal processes such probate, guardianship or Medicaid spend down, if you need nursing home care. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Attend the upcoming “Legacy Assurance Lunch & Learn Workshop” sponsored by UPG America, a nationwide estate planning organization. At this Workshop, you will learn answers to questions like
- What happens if I fail to create an estate plan?
- Is my Last Will & Testament enough to protect me?
- What is probate and how can it affect me?
- How can I maintain control of my estate in the event of my incapacity?
- Can a nursing home really take everything I own?
- What choices do I have to protect my family and myself?
Waiting to plan may limit your options, RSVP today and find out what you may not know. Seating is limited, please call to secure your reservation for you and a guest. You may delay, but time will not, RSVP now!