Free Educational Seminar - Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Social Security But Were Afraid to Ask
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
The Institute for Financial Education
invites you to a free educational seminar
Everything you always wanted to know about Social Security, but were afraid to ask... A special presentation by a representative of the Social Security Administration
• Who can work and still receive benefits?
• Is Medicare coverage confusing?
• How do I earn Social Security credit?
• Are Social Security disability benefits taxable?
• What should I do to prepare for my retirement?
Where do we go from here? A retirement solution...
• Retirement income challenge
• Potential Strategies
• Where should your money go?
Sponsored by: The Design Capital Planning Group
The Institute for Financial Education offers topic-specific, non-product oriented workshops and courses in practical money management.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.