Free Educational Seminar - Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Social Security But Were Afraid to Ask
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
The Institute for Financial Education
invites you to a free educational seminar
Everything you always wanted to know about Social Security, but were afraid to ask... A special presentation by a representative of the Social Security Administration
• Who can work and still receive benefits?
• Is Medicare coverage confusing?
• How do I earn Social Security credit?
• Are Social Security disability benefits taxable?
• What should I do to prepare for my retirement?
Where do we go from here? A retirement solution...
• Retirement income challenge
• Potential Strategies
• Where should your money go?
Sponsored by: The Design Capital Planning Group
The Institute for Financial Education offers topic-specific, non-product oriented workshops and courses in practical money management.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.