San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FREE Masala Bhangra® Workshop at NiaMoves!
Sunday, Jan. 26; 3pm - 4:30pm
Masala Bhangra Houston invites you to enjoy fun & fitness with vibrant Indian style.
Dance to the big beat of LIVE music with drummer Dholi Dee! Prize raffles too!
Invigorating Yoga Warm-Up with Marti Ewing Yoga Therapy
Come participate in this unique dance-fitness format. The Masala Bhangra Workout® was recently featured on ABC's TV show "The View", and now is your chance to try it. No dance experience required. The focus is fun, so moves are easy to follow. Learn basic, yet energetic, Bhangra and Bollywood steps with your instructor Rosanna Fernandez-Tolle and guest instructor Norma Perez. Already familiar with Bhangra and Bollywood styles? Join us anyway - you'll have a blast dancing along!
Masala Bhangra® is a high-energy workout that elevates the spirit by combining robust Bhangra steps with the dramatic sizzle of Bollywood moves. The irresistible beat of Bhangra & Bollywood music, coupled with non-stop cardio, has universal appeal, resulting in a great workout for adults at all fitness levels.
Masala Bhangra Workout® is derived from two Indian words:
• Masala: means ‘spicy’ in Hindi
• Bhangra: a traditional male folk dance which originated in the state of Punjab, India
- Free event! Space is limited. Register with EventBrite to secure your spot
- Bring water bottle and towel to class. Wear comfortable workout clothes, allowing you to really move.
- All shoes worn inside NiaMoves must be indoor shoes with non-marking soles. ‘Indoor shoes’ refers to shoes that have only been worn indoors and never outside
- This workshop is designed for ages 14 and over. Please note attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Contact Rosanna Fernandez-Tolle at Masala Bhangra Houston:
You can also find Masala Bhangra Workout® at JCC Houston.
See class times and dates: